Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Fragrance of the Month


Accessories are great and we all know what we usually consider to be accessories jewelry, belts etc. My take on accessories also include fragrances.

When it comes to beauty our senses tend to run very high and aid in determining what we view or perceive as attractive. One of the lasting impressions we can make on an individual pertains to the sense of smell. 

How you smell (general odor is important lol) tells a lot about your Style Expression. Some fragrances are light with an air of femininity, others are candy and girly, some are even strong yet womanly.  


It's only fitting then to pick perfumes that express you! 

For me it's a matter of finding a few perfumes that I like then alternating them. 
You ask WHY??? ... Well because I believe that fragrance truly is another way to express myself. So the way I smell while at school or work should be different from the way I smell when I'm out on the town.

Think about it this way would you wear your "hot & sexy cleavage accessory dress" to work or school - you know that dress that is super short, super tight, and displays your cups like a Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!--> NO! (I really hope you said no else you may have some reevaluation to do lol)

The theory is the same! :D




My Perfume of the Month 

Cashmere Mist ~ DonnaKaran


I love trying new fragrances. They are one of my favorite type of accessories because honestly, when you look pretty you should smell pretty too and even when you don't look your best at least you smell AMAZING!

I often enjoy changing my fragrances and have developed a few favorites :). I like the variety and enjoy switching fragrances depending on my mood and outfit.

Cashmere Mist though is a brilliantly subtle and feminine fragrance that embodies the timeless sophistication that DonnaKaren is.  I find it to be a great balance between feminine and sophistication, and has a fresh crisp feeling to it that lives up to it's name. `Cashmere Mist .

No comments:

Post a Comment