Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2

With great, and I mean GREAT, anticipation of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2, scheduled to hit theaters tonight, Thursday 15th November @ 10p.m. (I'm seeing it at 10p.m. in VA), I have decided to dedicate this post to The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 and the style expressions that were a great fit to the installment. (I honestly did not have the time to commit to all the installments).

|1. Style =Expression - Where did she get those shoes?


I have to admit I was in love the first time I laid eyes on them. Elegant, Classy and Sophisticated. Bella's wedding shoes are impeccable.

|2. Style = Expression  - The Wedding Dress 

The simplicity of the slim fit, accompanied by the elegant lace back is just beautiful, not to mention the fit is extremely flattering to her body and gives a hint of an hour glass frame. 

It has a vintage feel to it simply because it seems like it is was born in another era. I Loved the dress!

Additionally, it was refreshing to see a clumsy Bella dressed up. 



|3. Style = Expression - Accessories 

                            

Something Old and Something New, such a great gift on her wedding day, I loved the hair clip. There is nothing else to say.

|4. Style=Expression - Cake for Everyone!

The cake was elegant and simply and matched the decor of the fantasy wedding. Such a great style expression! 

|5. Style = Expression - The Venue 
I probably should have posted this earlier but either way, it would be foolish not to mention or highlight the remarkable accomplishment of  that set designers in recreating a romantic wedding scene true to, what I hope was the author's vision and even more so, to the expectation of her fans. It is a great artistically creative fantasy wedding and the depiction creates a great sense of elegance and romance. Yeah for style on this one!

|6. Style = Expression - Can I live here please?


Secluded island with a house by the beach made of glass... huh... sets the mood for baby making on your honey moon. (lol)  Seriously though it is a tropical get-a-way that is just divine. 

|7. Style=Expression - A Little Drama 


I had to include the dramatization in this picture because of the expressive art within it. This is simply my view, but the blood stained white wedding attire over a pile of blood stained in white bodies, under an arch of dead flowers and twigs, is brilliant in its representation of death and the subconscious worry Bella faces in becoming a vampire. OOoo the unexpected  fear of it all. 

|8. Style= Expression - The Vampire  

In anticipation of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2
Enjoy your Trip to the Movies Tonight!!















No comments:

Post a Comment